At Helmingham Community Primary School we are always striving to improve. We carefully plan our next steps for improvement based on the needs of our children and this is informed by data analysis, information from the staff, pupils, governors and parents alongside any national initiatives and development points from Ofsted.
The areas we are currently focussing on are:-
- Improving our teaching to be consistently outstanding.
- Creating a stimulating environment for Early Years to promote active learning.
- Improve pupils personal development by promoting British Values.
- Improving the consistency of pupils’ progress in writing, particularly in key stage 2.
- Improving the rate of progress in maths.
- To improve outcomes for children by working collaboratively with other schools.