Welcome to Helmingham Community Primary School.
As parents and carers, you will want your child to be happy, safe and secure whilst at school. At Helmingham, we believe that all our pupils are valued and cared for. Learning and teaching is tailored to individual needs; a creative and stimulating curriculum helps to engage the children and we make excellent use of our school grounds and local environment.
Our school aims to:
- Provide a stimulating, challenging environment and to encourage a
positive attitude towards learning.
- Encourage children to become purposeful , reflective and independent
- Provide a welcoming, friendly and supportive environment, where
children can achieve their potential.
- Develop a caring and sensitive attitude towards others, promote honesty, trust, resilience, positivity and cooperation; and embrace the British Values of democracy, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and those without faiths.
- Nurture links between school, home and the wider community.