Welcome to Helmingham Community Primary School.
As parents and carers, you will want your child to be happy, safe and secure whilst at school. At Helmingham, we believe that all our pupils are valued and cared for. Learning and teaching is tailored to individual needs; a creative and stimulating curriculum helps to engage the children and we make excellent use of our school grounds and local environment.
Our school aims to:
- Provide a stimulating, challenging environment and to encourage a
positive attitude towards learning.
- Encourage children to become both purposeful and independent
- Provide a welcoming, friendly and supportive environment, where
children can achieve their potential and learn to work co-operatively
with one another.
- Develop a caring and sensitive attitude towards others and to
embrace the wider Christian values, including honesty, trust, tolerance
- Nurture links between school, home and the wider community.